Full Time Operating Room Surgical Scrub Technician – no weekends- no holiday
The OR Surgical Technician scrubs for surgical procedures. Ensures necessary supplies and equipment are available according to physical preference card. Stocks supplies in the OR. Performs washing, terminal cleaning of instruments, scopes, equipment. Assists with room turnover and room terminal cleaning at the end of OR schedule as needed. Qualifications are as follows:
- Graduate of a formal accredited surgical technician-training program required.
- BLS certification.
Total joint experience preferred
OR Registered Nurse – no weekends- no holiday.
Registered Nurse with orthopedic perioperative experience desired.
Scrub experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Massachusetts RN license.
- BLS certifications required.
- Minimum 2 years OR experience.